ACE offers group tutoring, for a variety of subjects, led by ACE tutors.These sessions are to answer student questions for the course so please come prepared with notes and questions. Please read our "Frequently Asked Questions" section below to learn more about our group tutoring sessions. For upcoming events, please see the calendar below.
Please note: due to the on-going move to virtual instruction due to COVID-19, all groups will be hosted online via Zoom. You can find the meeting IDs for weekly groups, as well as instructions on how to join via Zoom, below.
Group Tutoring Calendar
- Q: What should I do to prepare for the group session?
- A: Compile a list of questions that you have about the material in the course and bring notes that you have. Also make sure to bring something to take notes with during the session.
- Q: What type of material will be covered?
- A: The tutor will discuss whatever material attendees bring in the form of questions that are pertinent to the course and that may appear on an upcoming test.
- Q: What courses are offered for group tutoring?
- A: The courses we offer are constantly changing but you can check out our calendar higher up on this page to see what sessions are scheduled. You can also check out the Past Recordings drop down on this page to see recordings of sessions held earlier this semester.
- Q: Do I need to sign-up?
- A: No, just sign in with your FSU Zoom account with the Meeting ID provided above for each group session.
- Q: Where do I go for group tutoring?
- A: All sessions are currently hosted via FSU Zoom due to COVID-19.
- Q: What if I want to attend but cannot make it at that time?
- A: Please schedule a one-on-one session with a tutor.