ACE offers group tutoring for a variety of subjects. These sessions are to answer student questions for the course so please come prepared with notes and questions. Please read our "Frequently Asked Questions" section below to learn more about our group tutoring sessions.
Group tutoring sessions will resume in Fall 2022.
- Q: What should I do to prepare for the group session?
- A: Compile a list of questions that you have about the material in the course and bring notes that you have. Also make sure to bring something to take notes with during the session.
- Q: What type of material will be covered?
- A: The tutor will discuss whatever material attendees bring in the form of questions that are pertinent to the course and that may appear on an upcoming test.
- Q: What courses are offered for group tutoring?
- A: Please check out our calendar on this page to see the sessions that are scheduled.
- Q: Do I need to sign-up?
- A: No, just sign in when you come to the session or sign in with your FSU Zoom account with the Meeting ID provided for the session.
- Q: Where do I go for group tutoring?
- A: Most sessions are in person in WJB and some are hosted via FSU Zoom.
- Q: What if I want to attend but cannot make it at that time?
- A: Please schedule a one-on-one session with a tutor.