Are you planning to attend graduate or professional school after you graduate from Florida State? ACE and several other campus offices provide a variety of resources to help you plan and prepare for that important step, including free workshops and materials about the decision to attend graduate school, the application process, financial aid, and study tools and tips for admission/entrance exam preparation.
Along with our campus partners, ACE offers a variety of workshops designed to assist students preparing for graduate school:
- How to Get the Best Letter of Recommendation
- Get Ready for the LSAT
- Get Ready for the GMAT
- Get Ready for the GRE
For more information about upcoming workshops, see the ACE Workshop Schedule
Admission/Entrance Exam Study Resources
- University Libraries provides Florida State students with free access to Peterson’s Test Prep, which offers online student materials and timed practice tests for MCAT, LSAT, GMAT, GRE and MAT. You can access Peterson’s Test Prep directly here.
- ACE Math Tutoring — Schedule an appointment or walk in for free math tutoring for the GRE. Bring sample problems to discuss.
Planning and Application Resources
- The Career Center offers a wealth of advice and opportunities. You can drop in and meet with a career advisor to discuss your graduate school decision or check out their online Career Guides about going to graduate school and developing personal statements. See their website here.
- The Reading Writing Center offers feedback on personal statements. To schedule an appointment, see their website here.
- For information about graduate/professional programs at Florida State, see the Graduate School website here.
Advising is available for FSU undergraduate students preparing for certain professional programs, including:
A number of campus organizations are active in sharing information and mentoring pre-professional students. Your pre-professional advisor can recommend some organizations for you to consider with regard to involvement opportunities.