Managing time effectively is an essential skill for academic success. Good students learn to prioritize academic responsibilities and involvement opportunities as well as plan out their time accordingly to meet the demands of both. Consistently using a time management tool, such as a paper planner or a calendar app on your smartphone, can aid in a successful college experience. See the time management tools listed below to take control of your time and maximize every minute.
- Assignment Calendar - A guide to organizing your assignments, exams, and projects for the entire semester.
- Assignment Calendar Fall 2017 - (blank monthly template)
- One-Week Log - A resource to help you evaluate how your time is spent throughout the week and ways to reallocate your time in order to meet your commitments and accomplish your goals (one- week blank template included).
- Weekly Study Schedule - A guide for creating a weekly schedule that includes time for studying, essentials like sleeping and eating, and social activities (one-week blank template included).
- Project 'To-Do' List - A resource to aid in taking larger assignments/projects and breaking them down into smaller manageable tasks (an example and blank template included).
- Time Management Video - A video presentation highlighting ways to manage your time.